Thomas Sean Stipp
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Tom was born in Terre Haute, Indiana, in 1970. He attended Indiana University at Bloomington and graduated with a bachelor of arts in 1993. Tom then attended the University of Notre Dame School of Law and completed his Juris Doctorate in 1996. He was admitted to the Indiana State Bar and U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana Bar in 1996.
Tom is a member of the St. Joseph County, Indiana State, and American Bar Associations.
In addition, Tom carries the distinction of Certified Family Law Specialist as certified by the Family Law Certification Board, Registered Domestic Relations Mediator, and Collaborative Law Attorney.
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Juris Doctorate - 1996
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1996
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Family Law Certification Board
- Indiana Super Lawyers, 2019 - 2022